Our story begins in 1950 from a small bookstore in the center of Athens, housed at 1 Harilaou Trikoupi street by Michael Giovas, with the main activity of book and stationery items.
In the 1970s, Antonis Giovas took over the reins. In the following decades, the company begins to be active in the import of school, photographic and gift items, developing its network and clientele in the domestic market and concluding the first license contracts.
The newsmillennium, the management passes to Michalis and Kimonas Giovas, and the company, in addition to its prominent position in the market of school supplies and toys, is now active in energy and tourism.
Over the years the company has grown into one of the largest manufacturers and distributors in Europe and the Middle East and the GIM brand has taken off and sparked the interest of parents and children alike.